Saturday, January 31, 2009

MARRIED TO THE MOB SPRING 2009!

I'm going to start saving up my pennies now! Married to the Mob is definitely my favorite female street-wear brand that is taking the US and the WORLD by storm! The founder of MTTM, Leah McSweeney used to work out of the kitchen of her house in 2005 and in a mere 3 years, by 2008, she got her own suite in the Empire State Building! I would go as far as to say Leah McSweeney is almost our modern day Coco Chanel, just like how Coco made casual clothing acceptable and appealing for women of in the first half of the 20th century, Leah made the t-shirt and hoodie sexy for the girls of the new millenium! I truly look up to her and hope that one day I can be blessed with success like hers. Get 'em girl!

This isn't your Rocawear or Baby Phat. These articles of clothing are witty, sexy with a "don't F--- with me" attitude. Who doesn't love that in a woman! Branch out of that demure Abercrombie and Fitch and boring American Eagle and live a little!


Love the long sleeve shirt. This is definitely one of my favorite. Kid Sister works it out, too!


Don't tell me the t-shirt doesn't crack you up a little bit. And the hoodie is just too cute for words. I've always had a thing for stripes, you really can't go wrong with them.




Move over, boys. Baseball jackets look better on girls! I love the sequin detailing on the chest.


That's right!


Coco would've been proud! This cardigan is a MUST HAVE for me. You could be wearing a $5 wifebeater and some cheap denim shorts, but if you had this cardigan on, you'd look like a million bucks!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture, but MTTM also has a shirt out that is screen printed on what seems to be a cotton/spandex shirt---The t-shirt hugs the girls and your waist.

Check out the full collection & shop @ www.mttmnyc.com.

Cheers to Married to the Mob and bringing effortless and non-skanky sexiness back!

(all images via www.mobliving.com)

XOXO Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment